This policy is incorporated and considered to be the part of our Terms of Service.
Collection of your information
Information that you provide us
- We collect information from our customers or website visitors that are being directly provided to us, such as when you are posting comments, registering with our services, sending us an email for any query or whenever you are communicating with us. This information may include email as well as other necessary details when supplied. At times some of the information may be personally identifying information or details; hence you should be aware of that.
Information that we collect when you avail any of our services
- Cookies are generally small text files which are stored on your device or browser by websites, advertisements, apps, etc. These cookies may be of different types and may be served by different entities, all within the website. At times our website may allow third party cookies such as Google Analytics or Google ads applied on the portal. Cookies may endure for a different period.
- We use these cookies and various other methods to collect necessary information such as preference and usage about our website users. At times cookies may collect some particular preferences when you are visiting the website.
- At times we are using third party advertisements on our portals or website to support any particular campaign or activity.Â Advertisers may use technologies such as web beacons, cookies, and various such technologies when they are advertising on our portal; these will be sent to these advertisers such as Google AdSense program and others. In most cases, information such as your ISP, IP address, browser used to visit our portals and at times whether you are using flash installed or not. All these are generally used mainly for geo-targeting purposes, for instance showing different Los Angeles ad services to the user or showing particular advertisements based on any specific website or portal you visited off late (such as showing online shopping site ads to someone who frequently visits the portal for buying suitable apparels or accessories).
- Any of our website visitor or the user can opt to disable or turn off their cookies or any third party cookies from the browser settings or by managing suitable preferences in programs installed on their system such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may affect your ability to interact with our website as well as other portals to a great extent. At times you fail to fully use any of the special features or functionalities of the website, for instance giving ratings to any of the Bitcoin ATM machines, logging to the page or leaving feedback for any Bitcoin ATM booth, etc.
- Deleting cookies does not necessarily mean that you are permanently opting out of the advertisement program. Unless there are any particular settings which disallow cookies, the very next time when you are visiting the portal which is running the advertisements a new cookie will soon be added.
Information that we are collecting from various other sources
- There are many sources available where from we can collect information about you. There are times when we collect information from different other sources and combine that with the ones which we collect when you opt to comment on any of our website pages using any of your social media services or account for instance Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. In such instances, we may collect necessary information about you or any of your connections from the mentioned social media portal or network.
- There are times when many customers or visitors register with our online portal; we often collect your information using third party suppliers and non-identifying information related to you such as relative location, IP address and other various details which you may wish to submit, for instance, email address, etc.
Use of information
We may use the details or information collected about you in following ways:
- To send communications and other details related to our products and services which may interest you. These communications contain all useful information about services, products, new, promotions, events related to our Company as well as other companies in the business. There are details related to promotional campaigns, contests, sweepstake and other entries related to awards with these communications.
- To improve and personalize some of or services and products. We may also use your details to recommend or provide features, social connections, content, advertisements, and referrals.
- We may transfer all information which is described in this policy to or store it with use for future purposes.
Sharing of information
- We may share information collected about you as explained in this policy or described at the time of collection or sharing as follows.
- Always remember the fact that we do not trade, sell or transfer any of your personal information to third parties for our gain. None of the identifiable information which is collected by us will be shared. This does not cover trusted third parties who are assisting us in different ways to operate the website, help us in conducting business or servicing you. We may release all your information when we understand that release of these details is appropriate or safe to comply with the law, protect both ours as well as others rights, enforce our site policies, safety or property. However there are many non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared or provided to other parties for advertisements, marketing, and various other uses.
We may share some information with the following:
- To third parties to help you provide services that you ever requested through our Website, such as buying Bitcoin or availing any other related services;
- With all other general public when you are submitting content in any of the public forums, in the form of comment in blogs, posts or other similar locations;
- With any other third party with whom you select to allow us shared information such as other websites or smartphone apps that integrate with our services or products, or the ones with which we integrate;
Coin ATM Finder may also share your information with the following:
- With companies or firms of sorts that provide services or carry out data processing on our behalf;
- With marketing partners, consultants, vendors and various other service providers who need access to such details to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to any request for information by a competent authority or a state when we believe disclosure is in agreement with or is required by, any particular regulation, legal process or applicable law;
- With government authorities, law enforcement officials or any other third parties when or at a stage if we realize that your actions are very inconsistent as per our terms and conditions or to protect certain rights, safety of ours as well as others or property;
- In connection to, or during any negotiations of, sale of our assets, any merger, restructuring, acquisition, consolidation, financing into or with any other entity;
- If we in case notify you and you agree to the sharing;
- In an anonymized and/or aggregated form which may not be reasonably used to identify you.
- At times we may allow others to provide audience analytics and measurement services on behalf of us, to serve different advertisements on our behalf around the internet and to track the different performance of these advertisements as well as to report these performances. All these entities may use different technologies as well as cookies to identify your device which is visiting our website and sing any of our services, as well as instances when you are visiting other different online portals as well as services.
- If you agree to register or subscribe to our mailing list by entering your email address, we will send you all our updated and latest newsletters which may include updates, news, service information, related products, commercial offers and promotional campaigns about our services and products. If at any stage you want to stop receiving these newsletters, let us know or you can also unsubscribe the email at ease.
- Get in touch with our team to remove or correct any information stored relating to you.
- We will comply with any of your request regarding correction, access, and/or deletion of some personal data that was stored with us by the applicable law.
- Coin ATM Finder will never share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing or promotional campaigns unless you agree to do so.
Third party links
- Occasionally or at times at our discretion we may offer or include some third party services or products in our portal. These third party portals have separate as well as independent privacy policies. Hence, we have no liability or responsibility for the content as well as activities of these linked sites. However, we strive hard to protect the honesty of our site and welcome your valuable feedback or suggestion about these third party sites.
Changes to the statement
- We will keep making necessary changes to this policy from time to time basis. Keep visiting our website on a regular basis and stay updated to all changes made with time. We urge all our customers and website visitors to review this Policy for all latest information and changes coming up with time.
- Moreover, we have the right to share information that pertains to you or any of your personal information, with suitable third parties in the below-mentioned circumstances:
- If at any stage during the registration process you have intentionally entered erroneous or wrongful information;
- If engaged in any act which is harmful or may be harmful to us or any of our third parties, including but not limited to any particular users, our partners or our suppliers;
- If you are attempting or using the Website for an illegal act, or any act which is apparently illegal or by any chance your use of the Website facilitates, assists, allows or encourages command of all such acts;
- By any chance, if you have violatedÂ our terms and conditions;
- If in any situation sharing or information is required to satisfy a decree or an ordered which is prescribed by an administrative authority or judicial system;
- If sharing of information is necessary for the purpose of preventing, detecting or otherwise addressing some technical issues, any kind of security breaches or any instances of suspicious wrongdoings of fraudulent nature.
We at coinatmfinder.com is aware of your privacy issues and hence coming up with necessary changes so that we can best serve your purpose. For any doubt or queries related to our services reach our customer service today, we will help you in best possible manner.